Friday, April 13, 2012

PSPM2 2011/2012, finally!


PSPM2 stands for Peperiksaan Semester Program Matrikulasi Semester 2 (the word semester repeats, such redundance, well…) or literally Matriculation Programme Semester Examination for Semester 2. It's the final examination for PST (One-year Programme) students, but the second (of four)semester examination for PDT (Two-year Programme) students.


Well, guys! Remember all the advice, motivations, inspirations, and all sorts of encouragements. Apply whichever that suit s you. I pray that all is well for you. I wish you all the best.


Time really flies. It's been a year already. I thought the moment you registered was just only three to four months back.


What a year!
It's a year I was appointed as the Head of Biology Unit (which spells "less contact hours, a parking space for yourself, BUT lots and lots of meetings, files, signatures, reports, decisions.." ). The position I'm holding is about to EXPIRE SOON due to my being promoted to DG48 from DG44. I have to step down to make way for the DG44 head of Unit. It's a relief for me, now I have to concentrate to my teachings… but, wait! There's a rumour that I might be one of proposed candidates to the post Head of Science Department…! Celebration put on hold …sigh! I pray for the other two candidates to be appointed. Fellow lecturers, please pray that I won't be your KJ. I'm just not worth it. Amin! Amin! Amin!



No comments: